WELCOME TO HARVEY NICHOLS CAREERS
Our approach to recruitment
Harvey Nichols has 11 sites across the UK and Ireland including our Stores, Restaurants and Head Office in London. At Harvey Nichols we are proud to say that our success is the result of the valuable contribution of all our employees, through their attitude, skills, knowledge and expertise.
We rely on a high level of personal and professional standards to deliver the quality of service that our customers expect and to maintain the excellent reputation of our brand.
In return, we aim to provide employees with a positive, energetic and supportive working environment, in line with our ‘Excellent Customer Service’ philosophy and ways of working.
Our approach to recruitment and selection is critical to Harvey Nichols in achieving its Company objectives and continued growth.
Our objectives are:
• To ensure that we select the right person with the best skills, aptitude and attitude for the job.
• To attract the highest quality candidates to fill positions that cannot be filled by internal talent and succession planning.
• To look for employees whose core values include integrity, professionalism, teamwork, recognition and commitment.
• To encourage and support the development of our own employees, to provide opportunities for maximising talent to the advantage of both the employee and the Company.
• To have a structure that allows us to bring in people who will move the company forward and whose skills can be developed through a clear and transparent career path.
• To attract and retain the "best fit" employees.
Harvey Nichols also recognises and values the diversity of its staff and is committed to developing recruitment and selection practices which will allow every member of staff to contribute his or her best, regardless of any protected characteristics as defined by the UK’s Equality Act 2010 and Ireland’s Employment Equality Acts 1998-2004 for our Dublin Store.
For our latest job roles please click here
and we hope you will find the role you are looking for.